Dates: Weeks of Apr 10 - May 14
* We have one make up week Built in to class for snow/ice. We will discuss dates of cancellation occurred.
Location: Capriglione Creations Home Studio
5812 E Tillman Rd
Do you want to start or grow in your hand-building skills with clay? Now’s your perfect chance with personal, small classes that focus on where you’re at and take you to the next level!
Beginners start with basic skills and build to acquire new skills each week. We will work with coiling, slabs, pinch, and decoration techniques for 4-5 projects.
All projects can be adjusted to fit your skill level.
Open Studio time is available the weeks of class by signing up at www.Capriglione.net
Included with class:
- 25 lbs of Clay - your choice of color (1 bag)
- Sunshine Cobb's book The Beginners Guide to Handbuilding
- 1/2 shelf for storing work and tools
- Bisque firing, and glazing
Bring to Class
* Required tools can be purchased at class- (Kemper Tool set, Number 2 Green Mudtools Rib, Serrated Rib, Mudtools shredder)
- Hand Towel
- Spray Bottle
*Classes missed cannot be made up unless discussed with Nicole
*Only pre-approved glazes allowed
*$50 of registration fee is non-refundable. If refund is desired, it will be given on a pro-rated scale after classes begins.